Hi, I am a PhD student with Prof. Dave Held at the CMU Robotics Institute. I am interested in research on robotic perception and manipulation. I am supported by a NSF Graduate Research Fellowship.
Contact: tweng (at) andrew.cmu.edu
- Paper accepted to IROS 2022! Learning to Singulate Layers of Cloth based on Tactile Feedback.
- Paper accepted to CoRL 2021! FabricFlowNet: Bimanual Cloth Manipulation with a Flow-based Policy.
- I am starting a visiting researcher position at Facebook as part of the FB Research and AI Mentorship program.
- Paper accepted to IROS 2020! Cloth Region Segmentation for Robust Grasp Selection.
- Paper accepted to RA-L + ICRA 2020! Multi-modal Transfer Learning for Grasping Transparent and Reflective Objects.
- ...see all news
Recent Blog Posts
|FabricFlowNet: Bimanual Cloth Manipulation with a Flow-based Policy
Conference on Robot Learning (CoRL), 2021
|Cloth Region Segmentation for Robust Grasp Selection
International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), 2020
|Multi-modal Transfer Learning for Grasping Transparent and Specular Objects
Robotics and Automation Letters (RA-L) with presentation at the International Conference of Robotics and Automation (ICRA), 2020
|Robot Object Referencing through Legible Situated Projections
2019 International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA)
|RobotIST: Interactive Situated Tangible Robot Programming
Proceedings of the Symposium on Spatial User Interaction 2018
|Modeling communicative behaviors for object references in human-robot interaction
2016 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA)
|Robot nonverbal behavior improves task performance in difficult collaborations
2016 11th ACM/IEEE International Conference on Human-Robot Interaction (HRI)